Massages are essential to keep you relaxed and calm throughout the day. It caters to your physical and emotional needs and helps you maintain a good pace anywhere, anytime. Massages are a way to treat yourself, help become de-stressed and treat your fear of being intimate, or other such medical issues. Going to a certified massage therapist will help to alleviate your emotions and keep you positive throughout the week. Some of the various benefits are improved circulation, glowing skin tone, regulate the sleep cycle, reduce fatigue, elimination of toxins, and reduce pain in certain areas.
Having a proper, relaxed, and professional massage is becoming essential during these times. With increased workload and never-ending deadlines, frequent massages help your body mentally, physically, and emotionally. Massages should be done regularly to maintain health, although the frequency varies on what you would like to concentrate on. Different types of massages and the reason for which they are being taken plays a huge role in determining how often you would like to get a massage. Here are some tips to determine how frequently you should get a massage. First, determine the reason you might be getting one. It may be for relaxation, to alleviate pain, to get glowing skin, or to improve your bond with your loved ones using tantric massages.
Frequency according to reasons:
- Back pain: Severe back pains are often relieved with massages. Getting a deep tissue massage daily for 30 minutes for continuously two or more weeks can reduce your back pain significantly.
- Neck pain: Sitting continuously in an odd posture, especially due to phones has increased neck pain problems that are found in a majority of the population nowadays. Massages that last 60 minutes, two or three times a week have shown significant improvements to reduce this pain.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancies can cause anxiety, leg pain and back pain. It can affect the mother and baby a lot even after delivery. A light massage performed by qualified professionals can contribute to a relaxed feeling and even improve the mental health of the mother. 15-minute massages during every hour of labour also help shorten labour time and reduce the medication amount required.
- Anxiety and Stress: Did you know that massages can help calm anxiety and reduce stress? Patients who experience constant anxiety attacks undergo massages which help reduce the extent of the attack and helps calm themselves faster. Massage therapy is gaining a new platform to expand itself on.
Types of massage:
- Full-body massage: This is also known as Swedish massage, since it helps with relaxation and de-stressing, getting this type of massage is recommended every few weeks or monthly.
- Deep tissue massage: Since these target muscle damage from injuries, it is recommended to have this massage according to your massage therapist. The frequency may range from having it a few times per week or a few times per month depending on the severity of the pain.
- Massage chair: Massage chairs can be made available at home itself, or outside where you can travel regularly to use it. Studies have found that healthy users have experienced a lot of benefits after sitting in a massage chair 20 minutes at a time.
Although it is recommended to see a massage therapist to know how often you should get your massages, it also depends on your budget. If the massages are not in your budget, you may consider increasing the time between sessions. Know more about secret tantric
With the unprecedented pandemic situation being around, all of us have been locked inside homes due to the threat of catching the ever-threatening covid 19 virus. For the past few months, streaming movies and TV shows on online platforms have been the best pass time. These few months have taken away a lot, but have given us ample time to binge-watch series and movies from online streaming platforms. Watching TV series and movies along with friends has been the most loved family time. It has not only given us countless memories but also made the past few months a little less boring! Watching TV series and movies with family and friends has truly seen an exponential growth in the past few months and the number of watchers is only expected to rise in the coming months. Well, if you haven’t already started binge watching then you can implement the following methods and watch your favorite web series, TV shows, movies and even stay updated by watching the latest news, to watch CNN, one of the most trusted news channels click here ” LiveNewsNow CNN”. Don’t get bored sitting at home, watch a few of the best shows online with your family and friends today!
Although sync play isn’t a popular platform but has pretty good utility. The platform is a free to use platform and surprisingly offers its viewers a wide range of choices. Importantly, syncplay is compatible with most of the media players. Including the media playing giants, VLC, and media player classic.
This is another app that is a pretty budding platform for viewing movies and TV shows online. What makes this app special is that viewers need not register on the app and can have hands-on access to every title available on the platform. All you need to do is, enter the title of the series of movies which you’re interested to watch. Once done, watch2gether will give you recommendations based on your searches. If the title is available on the platform you can click on play right away and begin viewing your favorite TV show or movie along with your friends and family online.
The app is highly recommended for those who are looking for more than just syncing videos. Earlier, the app was known as rabbit. The app permits you to sink multiple video contents at a time. Using the app, you can share videos from any given source on the internet. Viewers can access all the content on Netflix and youtube for free by syncing them through the kast app. Kast is an extremely resourceful app if you’re looking for an app that could help you view premium Netflix content without compromising on the quality.
This is another trusted app through which you can view TV shows and movies online along with your friends. The app grants you hands-on access to youtube, Vimeo, Netflix, Crunchyroll, and other videos from exclusive online streaming platforms. Apart from this, the app also has an in-built option to text a person, using this feature you can share your viewing experience with someone else and watch along with your friends even remotely.
This is probably the most exciting inclusion to the list. Plex VR is a foolproof theatre simulation app that promises to give you and your friends a quality theatre experience all at the comfort of your home. Users can customize screen size and also choose an avatar for themselves using the app. So, are you ready to experience theatre from your comfortable couch along with the best company? Well, then Plex VR is the perfect app for you!
Today we’ve seen several platforms wherein you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies along with your friends and family. All these apps are excellent platforms to watch all recent budding and exciting titles online!
CPR, or cardiopulmonary resuscitation, is one of the most important life-saving procedures you can learn. CPR has looked very different over the years, but currently, this procedure involves a combination of rescue breaths and chest compressions. CPR recertification is relatively quick and straightforward, and with new, fully online courses, they’re more convenient than ever.
Even if you don’t work in the medical field, everyone should learn CPR. This procedure can make a life-saving difference during the critical time between a cardiac arrest episode and the arrival of medical attention. When the body undergoes cardiac arrest, the heart cannot pump blood and oxygen to the vital organs. If the brain doesn’t receive oxygen for even a few minutes, permanent damage is likely. Performing CPR can keep blood and oxygen pumping throughout the body.
Like any medical procedure, it’s essential to receive proper training and certification before ever attempting to assist the victim of an emergency. While it may have been difficult to locate and attend CPR training classes in the past, it’s now easier than ever to become CPR certified with 100 percent online courses. Here, we take a closer look at CPR and CPR/AED classes and the many benefits of earning your certification online.
WHAT IS AN AED?
Ever notice a small machine on the wall of a hospital or government building with a red and white heart emblem? If so, then you’ve seen an AED. In addition to learning the fundamentals of CPR, some programs even offer online CPR/AED courses that combine CPR skills with lessons on using an AED. An AED, or automated external defibrillator, is a small medical device that analyzes the victim’s heartbeat, and if needed, delivers an electrical shock to reset the heart to a normal rhythm.
BENEFITS OF EARNING YOUR CPR CERTIFICATION ONLINE
Driving to a crowded rec center to learn CPR is truly a thing of the past. With fully online courses, you can have an entire CPR training program waiting at your fingertips. Online education is growing in popularity all over the world at every level of education. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, online classes were growing in popularity as people realized the many benefits of eLearning.
According to Inside Higher Ed, a third of all college students in the United States are taking at least one online class. Students of all ages can learn any subject online as the technology advances and becomes more sophisticated and easier to use. While there are many benefits of online CPR classes, most people love the speed, convenience, and design of these courses.
If you need CPR certification fast, an online program is worth considering. While digital learning allows you to work at your own pace, many students can pass their online CPR classes within a matter of hours. The convenience of learning everything from home, as well, can’t be matched. Instead of dealing with in-person classes that may not fit your schedule, online CPR classes are designed for you.
Learn where you feel most comfortable and take the class at your pace. You can start and stop any training sessions whenever you please and can even take the final test as many times as needed. This perk is wonderful for those with test anxiety.
HOW TO GET CPR CERTIFIED ONLINE
Becoming fully certified in CPR online is really just as simple as one, two, and three. In three simple steps, you can complete the CPR certification course and even have instant proof of certification via a downloadable CPR certification wallet card. Let’s take a closer look at each of these three steps.
1. Select Your Course
First, you’ll need to select the online course you need. As we’ll discuss more later, there are several types of online classes available, including training programs in CPR, CPR/AED, First Aid, or Bloodborne Pathogens. Many programs also allow you to combine certain courses, like CPR and First Aid, to get the most from your time and money.
2. Pass the Test
Instead of waiting for an instructor, you can begin your online CPR class immediately. These courses combine readings, lessons, and videos to give you a comprehensive foundation for understanding CPR and how this procedure helps the heart continue pumping blood throughout the body.
At the end of your course, you’ll need to take and pass a final test. Even though these tests can be taken as many times as needed, most students are able to pass on their first try. With online classes, it’s much more comfortable and relaxing taking the test in a place of your choosing and at your own pace.
3. Print Your Certification
Now that you’ve passed the test, the only thing left to do is to print off your verification. Another great advantage of an online CPR course is that you can instantly download and print your certification card after passing your test. Many programs will even mail a print copy to your home free of charge.
OTHER TYPES OF ONLINE CERTIFICATION
In addition to CPR and CPR/AED courses, there are several other online courses focusing on other valuable medical skills and procedures. Here are a few other online medical courses you could consider:
First Aid – Learn the basics of First Aids to treat a wide range of injuries, including burns, wounds, broken bones, and allergic reactions.Bloodborne Pathogens – Learn about bloodborne pathogens and how they are spread and how you can protect yourself.Healthcare Provider CPR – Learn CPR at a higher level with a specialized course designed for healthcare providers and those with a foundational knowledge of medicine.
CONCLUSION – WHERE CAN I GET CPR CERTIFICATION?
If you’re asking yourself where you need to go to become fully certified in CPR, look no further than your laptop or tablet. The answer is everywhere (with an internet connection, of course). With new 100 percent online classes, you can access CPR training from anywhere in the world. Even better, you can start and stop your classes to fit your busy schedule.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of lives are lost to cardiac arrest and other cardiopulmonary diseases. In many cases, the victim’s life could have been saved if a trained bystander stepped in to perform CPR while waiting for medical assistance. By becoming CPR certified, you’ll gain the skills, knowledge, and perhaps most importantly, the confidence, to take action at the scene of an emergency.
Mannequins are real-life dolls that are used in various places to demonstrate their stuff. For example, a mannequin is kept in a mall or a shop to illustrate the clothing and its fitting. Similarly, mannequins that are held in the police station are used to demonstrate action simulation. Mannequins come from the French language, which means a joint model. For the past few decades, mannequins have been used in various means and have been considered one of the most convenient ways to demonstrate a thing. In the late 1950s, mannequins were used to illustrate the nuclear after effects.
Nowadays, mannequins are widely used in shops and malls for demonstrating clothes and other apparels. They are primarily made up of fiberglass or plastic. The buildup makes them rigid and durable. The structural framework of a dummy is very similar to that of a human being; therefore, the people who will enter your shop can relate their clothing size by seeing the mannequin.
Effects of Mannequins on Consumers
- Mannequins are considered one of the most beautiful objects that a shop or retail store can have. The consumers are attracted to a mannequin related to their clothing size by seeing the mannequin.
Moreover, seeing a dummy can make a consumer imagine that dress or the clothing they want to buy. This means that when consumers see a dummy, they can relate it with themselves and start imagining how they will look if they wore that dress.
- Mannequins are not only for display purposes. Mannequins are there to make the consumer understand the thing he or she is going to buy. However, seeing mannequin can help a consumer to know the appropriate usage of the product. For example, by seeing a dummy, a consumer can understand which cloth and wear and when that piece of cloth is needed to be worn.
- Mannequins are also helpful in guiding a person to the appropriate department in which they want to visit. For example, if you have visited a mall for the first time and want to see the female section but you don’t know where to go. In that case, if there is a mannequin nearby which is wearing ladies’ cloth; you will understand that from that area, the ladies section starts.
- As mannequins are the tools that depict a human figure, they should be perfect. Therefore, before selecting a mannequin, you should consider that size, shape, and the dummy’s weight. If you buy a bloaty dummy and try to keep them outside your shop, the skinny consumers can develop a negative perception of your shop.
- Dummies can help to make a consumer’s perception of being positive. According to research, consumers can understand the type of work the piece of cloth is having by seeing a mannequin. Moreover, by seeing a mannequin wearing the cloth, a consumer can understand the definition of the color that the dress is having. Therefore, having a mannequin in your retail store can help the consumer positively perceive your clothing. Moreover, by having a dummy, you can also demonstrate the accessory you have in your shop.
Mannequins are the perfect piece of artwork that you can have in your shop. They have numerous advantages like boosting your sale, enhancing the shopping experience, guiding the consumers to the appropriate products, and making your shop popular. Therefore, if you are trying to increase your shop’s popularity and want people to have a positive perception of your shop, you should try to buy the appropriate mannequin for your workplace.
A good credit score means good opportunities for loans, more credit limits for cards, and more rewards. Improving your credit score is necessary when you make use of these services. Be it a credit card, loans, or anything of that sort, your credit score is the key to getting the best options out there. Whether you have an existing credit history or you are starting to build one, there are some tips that can be helpful to you in building, improving, and maintaining a good credit score. Let’s start by addressing how you can start building a credit history and get a good score from ground up.
Building credit history from ground up
As you might already know, to have a credit score you need some credit history. For that you need to have used a loan or credit card in the past. “But wait, we need credit score to avail a credit card or a loan”. Yes, it looks quite contradicting. However, you can get a credit or a loan if you can show that you have a stable monthly income, and then by paying off the loan or credit card bills, your credit history starts building and your credit score is calculated. If you can’t show a proof of stable monthly income, the best option to start building a credit history is to apply for a credit card against a security deposit. This means, you keep a certain amount of money in the bank as a fixed deposit, and the banks issues you a credit card against that. You usually get a credit limit of 70% of the total amount you deposited in such cases. From there onwards, you can start using the card and paying it off every month regularly, which helps you build a credit history and improve your credit score.
What counts in your credit score?
- Your payment history is the major factor affecting your credit score. Whether or not you pay on time, if you pay the full amount due or the minimum, or somewhere in between, these things count for almost 35% of the score.
- The second major aspect is the amount of credit you use. There is a credit limit that you have according to your score. If you exceed that limit in usage, it adversely affects your score and you are considered a high risk borrower. Usually a safe borrower is considered to be someone who uses less than 30% of their total limit. This aspect is responsible for around 30% of your overall score.
- The duration of your credit history also counts for 15% of the score. The longer your credit history has been, the better the score will be.
- Credit mix is taken into consideration for 10% of the score. Credit mix means variety of credit services you use such as credit card, different loans, etc. Having multiple elements in your credit mix is an advantage, as long as you make timely payments, of course.
- New credit also accounts for around 10% of the score. If you apply for a new credit account, it can be an advantage for your score. However, if you apply for multiple accounts in a short span of time, you will be considered a risk.
Scrutinize your credit report
You can request one free report from credit bureaus every year. Make use of if and get your credit report. Review it carefully and see if there are any mistakes. There are chances of false information getting into your credit report. Reviewing your report should help you identify if there is such a mistake so you can notify your agency and get it rectified. If your credit score is damaged, try to repair it by paying off the pending bills and not using credit until you do so. There are reputed online services such as Velocifin | top rated credit repair & business funding company that can help you repair your credit score, as well as identify and challenge mistakes if any.
Pay your credit card bills or loan payments on time
Improving and maintaining a good credit score is always much easier than repairing a damaged credit score. Thus, it is advisable to pay off your dues before due date every month. Below are a few tips for the same that can help you improve your credit score consistently.
Set reminders for your payments
Set reminders for your monthly credit card or loan payments on your phone, using your planner, calendar, whatever that you use. Making sure that you don’t miss the date is very important. It’s better to always try and pay the bills before the due date. Timely payments of bill every month consistently can increase your credit score over the span of a few months.
Try to pay more than once per billing cycle
Your billing cycle is usually every month when you have to pay the credit card dues. However, if you can afford it, try to clear the dues more than once per billing cycle. If you pay monthly, you can try paying every two weeks. Doing so will minimize your credit utilization which plays a key role in improving your credit score.
Clear maxed out cards first
If you use multiple credit cards, pay the bills for the one that you maxed out first. Even if you didn’t max out any, pay the bills for the one where your usage was closer to the overall limit. This is to make sure that your credit utilization stays low. Like mentioned in the previous point, if you can manage to pay more than once per billing cycle but only for one card, pay the bills such that credit utilization stays low on all your cards.
Your credit mix
Your credit mix also plays a part in improving your credit score. It means credit services that you use such as credit card, different loans, mortgage, etc. Having multiple elements in your credit mix helps. Adding another element to it also improves your score as long as you manage to pay all the bills on time.
If your credit score is low and you can’t find any other ways, your last resort can be to apply for quick loans. These loans are usually small amounts like anywhere from $250 to $1000. Pay them on time as their repayment history is reported to the agencies. This can become a positive aspect in your credit report and help you avail other offers from where you can start improving the score.
Consider applying for 0% interest credit cards
There are credit cards that only charge you fees while the interest is 0%, provided by some companies. The catch is, only the people with very good credit score can be eligible for such cards. These type of cards can help you maintain a good score. They are only available for a fixed period of time, but can be helpful. Velocifin is one reputed service that, as mentioned above, helps you improve your credit score or repair a damaged credit score. Along with that, they can also help you qualify for 0% interest credit cards.
Keeping these things in mind and taking careful steps can help you improve and maintain a good credit score.